Monday, January 19, 2015

Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

It's Monday again so time for another creation featuring an image from Chi Chi Memories . This week I chose Joyful Season Girl from the Joyful Season Value set.  She is a sweet image perfect  for scrapbook pages, cards and 3D projects.  


I was clearly influenced by the unending Frozen Music playing in the background when choosing my sentiments and colors.  Doesn't she look like a toddler Anna !

The papers used are from the BoBunny Avalanche collection, and they are mated with Black Soot Distress Cardstock. 


She was printed on Cryogen White paper by Curious Metallic using my Kodak Inkjet Printer.  I love this paper because it has a subtle sparkle to the paper and it lets my copic markers blend really well. 

Colors used:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E33, E35, E37, E47, 
Clothes: B00, B01, B02, B04, V01, V04, V06, V09, C3, C5, C7, C9




The final touches to this card were some extra sparkles from Stardust Stickles , and some mettalic Snowflake embellishments that actually came off my broken Christmas garland. 


I hope you have enjoyed the card and we will see you next week for more Chi Chi Memories creations! 

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, congratulations on being selected for the Tiddly Inks design team this call. I absolutely LOVE the design of your card, and the adorable art piece on it. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete