Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Twinkle Time!

Well its Tuesday so that means another Tiddly Inks Challenge!!!! This weeks challenge is Make it Sparkle!!!  So sit down relax with your cup of tea or coffee and enjoy, then make sure you play along with us and link up your own creation! I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the challenge and visiting your blogs! (PS if you posted a item for the last challenge I will be visiting soon its just a wee bit crazy in the Malaka household these last couple weeks!) Make sure you read the whole post because there are a few surprises in it for you!!!!!!


Ok first up ....my interpretation of "Make it Sparkly.  I had just received my new pad of Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale and new exactly which stamp I wanted to use with this ...Spell on Ya  She is a steal over at Tiddly Inks for only $1 and just in time for Halloween!!!!  Since I knew which papers I was using I just had to find some matching colors to color her with.

Here she is :


Ink:
Copic Sketch: E000,E00,E04,E11,E21, E31,E33,E35,E37,V01,V04,V06,V09,Y03,YG06,G07,YR23,YR27,C2,C4,C6,C8,C10,100

Paper: 
Graphic 45 Happy Hauntings, Tim Holtz Distress Card stock in Black Soot, Curious Metallics Cryogen White Card stock (image )

Embellishments: 
I am Roses flowers (custom dyed), vintage lace scrap, Jolee's Boutique Adhesive embellishments, Wild Orchid Spiral Stamen, Small Hot Fix Rhinestones

Mediums:
Liquidtex Iridescent Medium, Diamond Stickles



NOW for the 2nd PAWESOME part of my post ( and first surprise)....NEW IMAGE RELEASE TIME!!!!!!!! I have made a card featuring Annabelle Puppy Love but there are 3 more equally adorable new release images. To get them all just click  HERE






Here are the other new images this week...are they not adorable!!!




 Now for the Third part of my post and the second surprise..... SECRET TIME!!!!! Ok Im going to spill the beans on this wonderful new product I got to try ....now it may not be new to market but its new to me and my LSS  ( The Inked Stamper) This is like having a giant bottle of subtle glitter that goes on anything and mixes with just about everything!!!  I used is on my witch and on Annabelle in the 2 cards above.   Stay tuned tomorrow when I will go into further detail about this awesome product!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Great cards! I especially love all the sparkle on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are just awesome! I also love seeing when you link your posts on FB, your blog name just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete