Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Do you believe in Fairies?

So this week at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we ask....Do you believe in fairies???  Who couldn't love them  right? Which Tiddly Ink Fairy is your favorite??  I know I had the hardest time choosing just one to work with this week...trust me you will see a few more in the future...but for now I chose to use one I had not worked with before. So introducing (if you have not met her before)  Sugar Plum Fairy!   She is colored with Copics on Curious Metallics Cryogen White card stock using a Kodak printer. The image is mounted on a simple layer card using BoBunny Enchanted Garden 6 inch Paper pad  and violet shade card stock. Its accented with some BoBunny Enchanted Garden buttons, lace scraps, and paper accents cut out of the paper pad.  The layers are all trimmed with Peacock Feather Distress ink and Diamond Stickles.  The small circles are accented with glossy accents. 


Copics:  Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20
Hair: E31 ,E33, E35, E37, W3
Dress/Wings: BV02, BV04, BV08, BV11, BV13, BV17
Crown: Y11, Y15, BV11, BV13, BV17
and then her dress and wings are accented with Diamond Stickles.
So do you believe in fairies? What do you think of my Sugar Plum Fairy? Make sure you leave a comment because I love hearing from you! And don't forget to check out her fairy friends created by my fellow design team members over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog!  Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment: